Can I buy from John Bead?
In order to become a John Bead customer you must be trade related.
Our customers include retailers, manufacturers, distributors and resellers with a business license.
Customers can visit and purchase in our showroom in Toronto.
Next Great Bead Contest
The Attributes of Our 2017 Semi Precious Bead Collection
Fun and informative PDF!
We are on Instagram!
Search Our Blog
Carnival and Performing Arts
New Carnival and Performing Arts Catalog
Our Major Bead and Components Catalogs
Press For Our Products
Nail Art at John Bead
Latest Blog Posts
- Create Your Own Badge With Leather and Beads May 24, 2017
- Overstock on Blades and Steel Ruler May 23, 2017
- Statement Necklace with Wire Wrapped Glass Beads May 18, 2017
- DiamonDuo Beads Are Now Less Expensive! May 18, 2017
- Cali Bead Inspiration May 16, 2017
- Brazilian Sandalwood Beads May 16, 2017
- Jewelry Display Boxes! May 15, 2017
- A Little Bit More About Our 2017 Semi Precious Stone Collection – Their Best Attributes May 11, 2017
- Mixed Bead Boxes – A Closer Look May 9, 2017
- Lush Green Multi Length Simply Stylish Necklace May 8, 2017
Subscribe to our blog posts!
John Bead YouTube Channel
Metal Complex Products
Midnight Leaves Soutache Statement by Nancy Donaldson for John Bead Corp and Dazzle-it!
Leather Works Manual
Rings by Giovanna
We Are On Pinterest!
Category Archives: Czech Seed Beads
Niagara Region Artist Makes a Tropical Splash for Toronto’s John Bead with Jade, the Beaded Mannequin When Toronto’s John Bead Corp. was looking for a new impact piece for their wholesale division, they turned to beading artist Brandi Jasmine. … Continue reading
Tropical Muse by artisan Brandi Jasmine was commissioned by us for our 2015 events. It was exciting to unveil her at the Craft and Hobby show this past weekend along with our brand new show booth. The theme was selected by … Continue reading
We are so proud to showcase the dramatic multistrand seed bead necklace created by our Product Development and Creative Manager Fernando DaSilva for the cover and featured article in the March 2014 Bead Style magazine. Bead Style quoted Fernando as saying “I … Continue reading
Materials 2g Delica 8/0 rd gun metal 8 icy bead pebble metallic gold – 2780 0486-06s8 8 large bronze jump rings 1 topaz 14mm SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS rivoli stone 14 xilion pp18 SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS gsha chatton 2 large wood rings 9 … Continue reading
Visit JohnBead.com to see our new selection of Czech 11.0 Seedbeads Over160 colors available in Vials and in loose bags!