Can I buy from John Bead?
In order to become a John Bead customer you must be trade related.
Our customers include retailers, manufacturers, distributors and resellers with a business license.
Customers can visit and purchase in our showroom in Toronto.
Next Great Bead Contest
The Attributes of Our 2017 Semi Precious Bead Collection
Fun and informative PDF!
We are on Instagram!
Search Our Blog
Carnival and Performing Arts
New Carnival and Performing Arts Catalog
Our Major Bead and Components Catalogs
Press For Our Products
Nail Art at John Bead
Latest Blog Posts
- Create Your Own Badge With Leather and Beads May 24, 2017
- Overstock on Blades and Steel Ruler May 23, 2017
- Statement Necklace with Wire Wrapped Glass Beads May 18, 2017
- DiamonDuo Beads Are Now Less Expensive! May 18, 2017
- Cali Bead Inspiration May 16, 2017
- Brazilian Sandalwood Beads May 16, 2017
- Jewelry Display Boxes! May 15, 2017
- A Little Bit More About Our 2017 Semi Precious Stone Collection – Their Best Attributes May 11, 2017
- Mixed Bead Boxes – A Closer Look May 9, 2017
- Lush Green Multi Length Simply Stylish Necklace May 8, 2017
Subscribe to our blog posts!
John Bead YouTube Channel
Metal Complex Products
Midnight Leaves Soutache Statement by Nancy Donaldson for John Bead Corp and Dazzle-it!
Leather Works Manual
Rings by Giovanna
We Are On Pinterest!
Category Archives: Dazzle-it Feathers
I could not resist a fun title for this post. My friend Nancy Donaldson twists wire like it was a pen on paper. She has so much fun with our aluminum wire that I always think I can make something … Continue reading
These are just a few of my favorite feathers in the Dazzle-it collection. They are called feather pads. Each feather comes with a pad backing making it easy to attach.
Pantone declared GREEN the colour for 2013, so I started reviewing my jewelry making stash to see what I already had. The result is this feather, kumihimo, fabric and chain necklace. One of the feathers I covered in jewelry resin. … Continue reading
I was flipping through Pinterest on the weekend and noticed a number of feather ornament posts. What a brilliant idea. You need a clear glass ornament and some feathers. Together they create a glass ball that is full of colour. … Continue reading
The Dazzle-it feather collection is getting bigger and bigger! These are just two from the new additions! Wouldn’t this feather look amazing paired with some neon crystals?