Can I buy from John Bead?
In order to become a John Bead customer you must be trade related.
Our customers include retailers, manufacturers, distributors and resellers with a business license.
Customers can visit and purchase in our showroom in Toronto.
Next Great Bead Contest
The Attributes of Our 2017 Semi Precious Bead Collection
Fun and informative PDF!
We are on Instagram!
Search Our Blog
Carnival and Performing Arts
New Carnival and Performing Arts Catalog
Our Major Bead and Components Catalogs
Press For Our Products
Nail Art at John Bead
Latest Blog Posts
- Create Your Own Badge With Leather and Beads May 24, 2017
- Overstock on Blades and Steel Ruler May 23, 2017
- Statement Necklace with Wire Wrapped Glass Beads May 18, 2017
- DiamonDuo Beads Are Now Less Expensive! May 18, 2017
- Cali Bead Inspiration May 16, 2017
- Brazilian Sandalwood Beads May 16, 2017
- Jewelry Display Boxes! May 15, 2017
- A Little Bit More About Our 2017 Semi Precious Stone Collection – Their Best Attributes May 11, 2017
- Mixed Bead Boxes – A Closer Look May 9, 2017
- Lush Green Multi Length Simply Stylish Necklace May 8, 2017
Subscribe to our blog posts!
John Bead YouTube Channel
Metal Complex Products
Midnight Leaves Soutache Statement by Nancy Donaldson for John Bead Corp and Dazzle-it!
Leather Works Manual
Rings by Giovanna
We Are On Pinterest!
Category Archives: Freshwater Pearls
I am thrilled to share you this latest designer necklace from our Creative Director; Fernando DaSilva. He designed it to showcase the freshwater pearls in the Dazzle-it catalog. I am sure this will give you some of your own ideas … Continue reading
From Harpers Bazaar: What do Cleopatra, the Virgin Mary, Elizabeth I, Marie Antoinette, Queen Victoria, Louise Brooks, Josephine Baker, Coco Chanel, Nancy Mitford, Holly Golightly, Grace Kelly, Marilyn Monroe, The Rocky Horror Picture Show’s Dr Frank-N-Furter, Diana, Princess of Wales, and … Continue reading