Can I buy from John Bead?
In order to become a John Bead customer you must be trade related.
Our customers include retailers, manufacturers, distributors and resellers with a business license.
Customers can visit and purchase in our showroom in Toronto.
Next Great Bead Contest
The Attributes of Our 2017 Semi Precious Bead Collection
Fun and informative PDF!
We are on Instagram!
Search Our Blog
Carnival and Performing Arts
New Carnival and Performing Arts Catalog
Our Major Bead and Components Catalogs
Press For Our Products
Nail Art at John Bead
Latest Blog Posts
- Create Your Own Badge With Leather and Beads May 24, 2017
- Overstock on Blades and Steel Ruler May 23, 2017
- Statement Necklace with Wire Wrapped Glass Beads May 18, 2017
- DiamonDuo Beads Are Now Less Expensive! May 18, 2017
- Cali Bead Inspiration May 16, 2017
- Brazilian Sandalwood Beads May 16, 2017
- Jewelry Display Boxes! May 15, 2017
- A Little Bit More About Our 2017 Semi Precious Stone Collection – Their Best Attributes May 11, 2017
- Mixed Bead Boxes – A Closer Look May 9, 2017
- Lush Green Multi Length Simply Stylish Necklace May 8, 2017
Subscribe to our blog posts!
John Bead YouTube Channel
Metal Complex Products
Midnight Leaves Soutache Statement by Nancy Donaldson for John Bead Corp and Dazzle-it!
Leather Works Manual
Rings by Giovanna
We Are On Pinterest!
Category Archives: Glues and Sprays
This metal cuff is the perfect showcase for my wired fish. Nancy Donaldson used Dazzle-it aluminum wire and beads to create my featured piece. I knew I wanted to incorporate fish leather into a finished piece with wire and this … Continue reading →
These rings showcase the wonderful texture and colour you will find in our new Second Skin fish leather. I have been working with the fish leather for a few weeks and I have accumulated a little pile of small left … Continue reading →
Here is a classic example of what you can do with our new Second Skin fish leather. This is one piece of fish leather. Each finished sample is one side of a tilapia fish. I glued my leather to a … Continue reading →
Here is a brass embellished cuff to inspire you to have some fun. This is the type of a cuff I would definitely wear! The new brass cuffs at John Bead are quite elegant in their original state. But who … Continue reading →