Can I buy from John Bead?
In order to become a John Bead customer you must be trade related.
Our customers include retailers, manufacturers, distributors and resellers with a business license.
Customers can visit and purchase in our showroom in Toronto.
Next Great Bead Contest
The Attributes of Our 2017 Semi Precious Bead Collection
Fun and informative PDF!
We are on Instagram!
Search Our Blog
Carnival and Performing Arts
New Carnival and Performing Arts Catalog
Our Major Bead and Components Catalogs
Press For Our Products
Nail Art at John Bead
Latest Blog Posts
- Create Your Own Badge With Leather and Beads May 24, 2017
- Overstock on Blades and Steel Ruler May 23, 2017
- Statement Necklace with Wire Wrapped Glass Beads May 18, 2017
- DiamonDuo Beads Are Now Less Expensive! May 18, 2017
- Cali Bead Inspiration May 16, 2017
- Brazilian Sandalwood Beads May 16, 2017
- Jewelry Display Boxes! May 15, 2017
- A Little Bit More About Our 2017 Semi Precious Stone Collection – Their Best Attributes May 11, 2017
- Mixed Bead Boxes – A Closer Look May 9, 2017
- Lush Green Multi Length Simply Stylish Necklace May 8, 2017
Subscribe to our blog posts!
John Bead YouTube Channel
Metal Complex Products
Midnight Leaves Soutache Statement by Nancy Donaldson for John Bead Corp and Dazzle-it!
Leather Works Manual
Rings by Giovanna
We Are On Pinterest!
Category Archives: Suede
Our Leather Works program has grown to include several new and much loved tools for leather crafting enthusiasts. We have a new Stitching and Lacing Pony, Rivet and Snap Setters, Edge Slickers and new Stitching Awl Bobbin replacements. We know you will love … Continue reading
This new bracelet by Nancy Donaldson features two of our new Faux Suede laces: Emerald Green and Green. Nancy created a interesting connection between the two different laces. Simple ribbon/end cord crimps finished the bracelet perfectly! Imagine this bracelet is … Continue reading
Introducing the new Faux Suede lace collection! The colour choices are fantastic and as you can imagine, they work beautifully with the new tassels!
This necklace is featured on our new banner (with matching earring) to celebrate the launch of our new line of faux suede tassels. Fernando named it “The Gold Winery.” He carefully selected with our team: pre-made suede tassels, pre-made chain tassels, fantastic … Continue reading