There was a gorgeous bracelet in our ad featuring Instant Glam™ by Fernando bezels and Crystal Rock appliques. Now I can provide you with the instructions from the designer, Anna Draeger!
1. Glue the Crystal Rocks element into the Quatro finding. Allow the glue to dry.
2. Place the finding in the center of the strip of grey Ultrasuede. Stitch the finding to the Ultrasuede using WildFire and a beading needle: Tie a knot at the end of a 12-in. piece of thread, and then thread the needle on the other end. Sew up through the Ultrasuede, and then sew through a loop on the finding. Sew down through the Ultrasuede close to the spot where you just sewed up through it. Repeat several times to secure the loop to the Ultrasuede, tie a knot, and trim the thread. Repeat on the other three loops in the finding. Wrap the Ultrasuede around your wrist and trim it to fit, leaving about 1-in. for the clasp.
3. Tie a knot on the end of a 12-in. piece of thread, and sew up through the Ultrasuede so the thread exits the center point on one side of the finding. Pick up a 10/0 seed bead, and a repeating pattern of a dagger and three 10/0s three times. Pick up a dagger and two 10/0s. Following the curve of the finding, sew down through the Ultrasuede right next to the edge of the Ultrasuede. Sew right back up through the Ultrasuede, and sew back through all the beads just picked up. Sew down through the Ultrasuede, tie a knot, and trim the thread.
4. Repeat as in step 3, but pick up six daggers with three 10/0 seed beads in between them. Move about 1/4in. from where you sewed up through the Ultrasuede for the first row of daggers, and stitch the new row of daggers in place.
5. Repeat as in step 3 for the next three rows, picking up seven daggers with three 10/0 seed beads between them. Move 1/4 in. from the previous row each time.
6. Using a new 12-in. piece of thread, tie a knot, and sew up through the Ultrasuede near one edge at the end of the bracelet. Pick up three 10/0s, and sew through the end loop of the 5-strand clasp. Pick up three 10/0s, move the needle about 1/8 in. away from where you exited the Ultrasuede, and sew down through it to. Repeat to secure the other four loops to the end edge of the Ultrasuede, tie a knot, and trim the thread.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 on the unfinished side of the finding, making the daggers curve in the opposite direction of the daggers on the other side, by working towards the other edge of the bracelet.
8. Line the inside of the bracelet with the dark blue Ultrasuede, cutting it to the correct length. Tack the dark blue Ultrasuede to the grey by stitching along the edges of the two colors. Lining the bracelet with the second color adds a design element as well as hiding any threads or knots that might be visible from stitching the beads and clasp in place.
Material List for Anna’s Instant Glam Peacock Cuff
One 69mm Gunmetal Instant Glam by Fernando Quatro Bezel Tuscany Collection by Metal Complex®
One 44.5mm Instant Glam by Fernando Crystal Rocks Quatro Bermuda Blue Crystal by Metal Complex® – Tuscany Collection
Sixty17x7mm Czech Glass Peacock Dagger Black Azuro by Dazzle-It!®
Two hundred Czech 10/0 Metallic Gunmetal Seed Beads by Dazzle-It!®
One Gunmetal 5 strand tube clasp by Dazzle-It! ®
One 3.8 x 23.5cm Ultra Suede Grey Cuff Bracelet Strip by Metal Complex®
One 1-3.8 x 23.5cm Ultra Suede Navy Blue Cuff Bracelet Strip by Metal Complex®
One Beading Needle #10 by Dazzle-It!®
WildFire thermally bonded black bead weaving thread by Beadalon®