Can I buy from John Bead?
In order to become a John Bead customer you must be trade related.
Our customers include retailers, manufacturers, distributors and resellers with a business license.
Customers can visit and purchase in our showroom in Toronto.
Next Great Bead Contest
The Attributes of Our 2017 Semi Precious Bead Collection
Fun and informative PDF!
We are on Instagram!
Search Our Blog
Carnival and Performing Arts
New Carnival and Performing Arts Catalog
Our Major Bead and Components Catalogs
Press For Our Products
Nail Art at John Bead
Latest Blog Posts
- Create Your Own Badge With Leather and Beads May 24, 2017
- Overstock on Blades and Steel Ruler May 23, 2017
- Statement Necklace with Wire Wrapped Glass Beads May 18, 2017
- DiamonDuo Beads Are Now Less Expensive! May 18, 2017
- Cali Bead Inspiration May 16, 2017
- Brazilian Sandalwood Beads May 16, 2017
- Jewelry Display Boxes! May 15, 2017
- A Little Bit More About Our 2017 Semi Precious Stone Collection – Their Best Attributes May 11, 2017
- Mixed Bead Boxes – A Closer Look May 9, 2017
- Lush Green Multi Length Simply Stylish Necklace May 8, 2017
Subscribe to our blog posts!
John Bead YouTube Channel
Metal Complex Products
Midnight Leaves Soutache Statement by Nancy Donaldson for John Bead Corp and Dazzle-it!
Leather Works Manual
Rings by Giovanna
We Are On Pinterest!
Category Archives: Metal Complex
Here is a closer look at a necklace that went down the catwalk during the “Goddesses and Gladiators” runway show in the United Kingdom. The necklace was designed by Fernando DaSilva exclusively for the Craft & Hobby Stitch International Show.
Designed by Fernando Dasilva Materials Metal Complex Bezel – Handmade Pendant Square Antique Brass 8 icy bead pebble metallic gold – 278 00486-06s8 8 large bronze jump rings – 22 801 261 Gilder’s paste – Fundrey Bronze – 888 18840-09 … Continue reading
We have another new tool for leather crafting enthusiasts. Our “Stitching & Lacing Pony” is a traditional tool allowing you to secure your project in place so you can use both hands to focus on lacing and sewing. You will … Continue reading
Here is a closer look at another set of jewelry that went down the catwalk during the “Goddesses and Gladiators” runway show in the United Kingdom. Greek goddesses by Metal Complex. British models wearing leather and crystal Swarovski accents designed by Fernando … Continue reading
This pretty Parisian themed necklace was photographed when we launched our handmade bezel collection. The necklace featured the copper lipped bezel. It is also available in brass, antique brass and antique copper. The shapes include oval, circle, rectangle and the … Continue reading