Can I buy from John Bead?
In order to become a John Bead customer you must be trade related.
Our customers include retailers, manufacturers, distributors and resellers with a business license.
Customers can visit and purchase in our showroom in Toronto.
Next Great Bead Contest
The Attributes of Our 2017 Semi Precious Bead Collection
Fun and informative PDF!
We are on Instagram!
Search Our Blog
Carnival and Performing Arts
New Carnival and Performing Arts Catalog
Our Major Bead and Components Catalogs
Press For Our Products
Nail Art at John Bead
Latest Blog Posts
- Create Your Own Badge With Leather and Beads May 24, 2017
- Overstock on Blades and Steel Ruler May 23, 2017
- Statement Necklace with Wire Wrapped Glass Beads May 18, 2017
- DiamonDuo Beads Are Now Less Expensive! May 18, 2017
- Cali Bead Inspiration May 16, 2017
- Brazilian Sandalwood Beads May 16, 2017
- Jewelry Display Boxes! May 15, 2017
- A Little Bit More About Our 2017 Semi Precious Stone Collection – Their Best Attributes May 11, 2017
- Mixed Bead Boxes – A Closer Look May 9, 2017
- Lush Green Multi Length Simply Stylish Necklace May 8, 2017
Subscribe to our blog posts!
John Bead YouTube Channel
Metal Complex Products
Midnight Leaves Soutache Statement by Nancy Donaldson for John Bead Corp and Dazzle-it!
Leather Works Manual
Rings by Giovanna
We Are On Pinterest!
Category Archives: Bezels- Stamped
With the cooler mornings I am day dreaming about France and the annual showing of fields of lavender in Provence. I would really like to see this in person some day. In the mean time, I can still add a … Continue reading
If you are looking for interesting ring shapes to add clay or resin too, look no further than Metal Complex. We have an amazing collection of rings that are available in different shapes and in different metal colours. The whole … Continue reading
The Metal Complex Classic bezel rings are fabulous for clay and resin inclusions. They are less expensive than the hand made bezel line, so they are ideal for beginner projects.
Did you know Metal Complex has a bottle cap ring? I work in bottle caps all the time, so I am happy to see this ring already set up to be worn. It is perfect for pouring resin or clay … Continue reading
This set of jewelry happily illustrates the new bezels that are in the Metal Complex family of products. The classic series is a little less expensive because the bezels are stamped as opposed to hand made. This gives a new … Continue reading