Can I buy from John Bead?
In order to become a John Bead customer you must be trade related.
Our customers include retailers, manufacturers, distributors and resellers with a business license.
Customers can visit and purchase in our showroom in Toronto.
Next Great Bead Contest
The Attributes of Our 2017 Semi Precious Bead Collection
Fun and informative PDF!
We are on Instagram!
Search Our Blog
Carnival and Performing Arts
New Carnival and Performing Arts Catalog
Our Major Bead and Components Catalogs
Press For Our Products
Nail Art at John Bead
Latest Blog Posts
- Create Your Own Badge With Leather and Beads May 24, 2017
- Overstock on Blades and Steel Ruler May 23, 2017
- Statement Necklace with Wire Wrapped Glass Beads May 18, 2017
- DiamonDuo Beads Are Now Less Expensive! May 18, 2017
- Cali Bead Inspiration May 16, 2017
- Brazilian Sandalwood Beads May 16, 2017
- Jewelry Display Boxes! May 15, 2017
- A Little Bit More About Our 2017 Semi Precious Stone Collection – Their Best Attributes May 11, 2017
- Mixed Bead Boxes – A Closer Look May 9, 2017
- Lush Green Multi Length Simply Stylish Necklace May 8, 2017
Subscribe to our blog posts!
John Bead YouTube Channel
Metal Complex Products
Midnight Leaves Soutache Statement by Nancy Donaldson for John Bead Corp and Dazzle-it!
Leather Works Manual
Rings by Giovanna
We Are On Pinterest!
Category Archives: Metal Stamps
I have been seeing butterflies everywhere I look right now. Have you? Entire butterflies, parts of butterflies and wings are constantly catching my eye. They are being cut from so many different fibers and materials. Naturally I am very interested … Continue reading →
Yesterday’s blog post introduced you to the new hand held metal punches in the Metal Complex family of tools. This little pin shows you how easy it is to add square, oval and circle punches to a metal blank. My … Continue reading →
The Metal Complex Tool Section has just expanded! Let me introduce you to the new metal punches! (one of four not shown) They are made of carbon steel and the ergonomically designed handle is crafted for durability and comfort. There … Continue reading →
Very exciting news about Metal Complex Stamps being featured in the Special Issue of Handcrafted Jewelry from the Editors of Beadwork. The issue is full of mix media projects and exciting techniques. The letter punch set is featured on page … Continue reading →
There are some fabulous new tools and products in the John Bead catalog. Metal Complex is the reason I have created these pretty leaf pendants. The metal alphabet punches in the Metal Complex collection are the stars of this special … Continue reading →