The Pantone Color of the Year is Greenery.
“A refreshing and revitalizing shade, Greenery is symbolic of new beginnings. Greenery is a fresh and zesty yellow-green shade that evokes the first days of spring when nature’s greens revive, restore and renew. Illustrative of flourishing foliage and the lushness of the great outdoors, the fortifying attributes of Greenery signals consumers to take a deep breath, oxygenate and reinvigorate.” Via Pantone
“Nature’s neutral, PANTONE Greenery is a versatile “trans-seasonal” shade that lends itself to many color combinations.” Here it is with one palette, Fathomless.
1. Bracelet by Jennifer Hunt featuring Ripple(TM) sage beads, pastella green beads and silver leather cord. Buttons as clasps from TierraCast.
2. Marine color tassel from the John Bead Outlet.
3. Miyuki 11.0 Beads. Light Crystal Green, Frost Green Rainbow, Turquoise Green, Dark Mint Green.
4. Chinese Knot bracelet with matching bracelet by Josephine Yeh featuring olive Lovely Knot cord.
5. Semi Precious and glass bead bracelet and matching earrings by Jennifer Hunt.
New semi precious beads, Forget Me Not flower bead and Diamonduos.
6. Miyuki 11.0 Delica beads.
Light Green Mint, Blue Peacock and Aqua Green
7. Macrame Bracelet featuring green leather cording. (need designer name) Bronze end cap with leaves make adding crystals a breeze.
With Dazzling Blue now being featured as one of the 2014 Pantone colours of the year options, I thought I would showcase some of the NEW products in the catalogue that are close matches to this selection. We have many different names for this blue: Bermuda Blue, Cobalt Blue, Dusk Blue, Ocean Blue and some of our Navy Blues match it as well.
Swarovski Pendant – NEW
Miyuki Tila Beads
Miyuki Seed Beads
Dyed Agate Beads
Lovely Knots Cord
Fire and Ice Agate