Designed by Fernando Dasilva
Metal Complex Bezel – Handmade Pendant Square Antique Brass
8 icy bead pebble metallic gold – 278 00486-06s8
8 large bronze jump rings – 22 801 261
Gilder’s paste – Fundrey Bronze – 888 18840-09
Gilder’s paste –Antique Gold – 888- 18840-05
2 part epoxy clay Apoxie – orange – 888 19010
1ft gold-plated German style wire – 2500 821
1 set gold-plated 17mm square toggle clap – 970 01804-00
1 gold-plated TC clover link – ?
6 brass oxide TC bead aligners – 96960 945755-27
2 antique gold TC bail pinch vine – 96951 945668-26
1 black diamond 8mm crystal bicone – 277 5301 2477 215
2 sunflower 8mm crystal round bead – 277 5000 2225 292
1 topaz 14mm rivoli stone – 967 1122 1030 246
1 black diamond 14mm rivoli stone – 967 1122 1030
14 xilion pp18 – golden shadow chatton – 967 1012 2198 001
14 xilion pp18 – crystal copper chatton – 967 1012 2200 001
1. Prepare Apoxie clay following label instructions.
2. Rub gilder’s paste on top of clay immediately after clay been inside of clay.
3. Begin adding components following pattern below:
a- first work with metal components. Add TC clover link and six stabilizers beads, and then add one gold-plated bail into top middle area and the other bail on the bottom right of clover link. Leave the loops out of clay.
Use picture as guidance.
b. Place black diamond rivoli inside of clover link and topaz rivoli on right top corner of bezel. Make sure the edges off the stones are set into the clay.
c. Begin adding the little crystal chatton stones as you like it.
d. Place a single chatton stone inside of TC stabilizer beads.
4. String black diamond bicone onto a gold-plated head pin. Make a half of loop and slide it onto of the bail ring and finish loop. Repeat the same with other bail loop adding the two beads left.
5. Cut seven strands of leather. Slide bejeweled pendant onto the strand of leather, altogether. Find the middle of it and place the bezel in.
6. Holding all strands together tighten a single knot on each side of pendant.
7. Slide TC gold-plated spacer beads using two strands of leather. The next spacer should go through one of the same strands from previous step and a new strand of leather. Continue playing with that until you have 6 spacer beads strung on.
8. Repeat step 6 and 7 to make the other half of necklace.
9. Cut a 6-inch piece of wire and start wrapping all the leather cord ends together and flat. Wrap it around five turns and then trim the shorter piece of wire.
10. Feed a cone end through the long piece of wire. Make sure all strands of leather are tightened and inside of cone end. Make half loop, slide half portion of toggle clasp and then finish wrapping at least 3 times around its base. Trim excess wire.
11. Repeat the same to finish the other half of necklace.
1. Use provided picture as guidance.
2. Play with all the elements to make your focal piece.
3. Leather cords are supposed to look a little space out.
Side Cutter (745 27304)
Flat Nose (745 27312)
Round Nose (745 24883)