Can I buy from John Bead?
In order to become a John Bead customer you must be trade related.
Our customers include retailers, manufacturers, distributors and resellers with a business license.
Customers can visit and purchase in our showroom in Toronto.
Next Great Bead Contest
The Attributes of Our 2017 Semi Precious Bead Collection
Fun and informative PDF!
We are on Instagram!
Search Our Blog
Carnival and Performing Arts
New Carnival and Performing Arts Catalog
Our Major Bead and Components Catalogs
Press For Our Products
Nail Art at John Bead
Latest Blog Posts
- Create Your Own Badge With Leather and Beads May 24, 2017
- Overstock on Blades and Steel Ruler May 23, 2017
- Statement Necklace with Wire Wrapped Glass Beads May 18, 2017
- DiamonDuo Beads Are Now Less Expensive! May 18, 2017
- Cali Bead Inspiration May 16, 2017
- Brazilian Sandalwood Beads May 16, 2017
- Jewelry Display Boxes! May 15, 2017
- A Little Bit More About Our 2017 Semi Precious Stone Collection – Their Best Attributes May 11, 2017
- Mixed Bead Boxes – A Closer Look May 9, 2017
- Lush Green Multi Length Simply Stylish Necklace May 8, 2017
Subscribe to our blog posts!
John Bead YouTube Channel
Metal Complex Products
Midnight Leaves Soutache Statement by Nancy Donaldson for John Bead Corp and Dazzle-it!
Leather Works Manual
Rings by Giovanna
We Are On Pinterest!
Tag Archives: Miyuki
These are extraordinary! You can make a set too with the free PDF Miyuki has provided!
Our Miyuki Square beads are on sale for two weeks so I had the opportunity to review projects featuring the square bead on Pinterest and ran across this gorgeous bracelet. I discovered that the designer Anita Matheson has a pattern … Continue reading
The new Miyuki Duracoat Seed Beads are in and we wanted to share with you our latest banner featuring a bracelet designed by Lena Gillespie, Purple Lace Designs. The Love component is Sterling Silver .925.
Bead weaving artist Giovanna Fiume is already well known to many of you. As the author and designer for our publication “Rings by Giovanna” you may have already seen some of her spectacular ring designs. Fernando DaSilva, our Creative Manager … Continue reading
We have several ways to make your store a Miyuki buying destination! We have a PDF on our website that will explain all our special Miyuki programs. Our sales team can help you select which program may be right for you. For more … Continue reading
50 new 11.0 colors join our dazzling selection of over 4,500 Miyuki Seed Beads, Delicas, Tilas, Half Cut Tilas, Cubes, Long Magatamas, Findings and Thread.