Can I buy from John Bead?
In order to become a John Bead customer you must be trade related.
Our customers include retailers, manufacturers, distributors and resellers with a business license.
Customers can visit and purchase in our showroom in Toronto.
Next Great Bead Contest
The Attributes of Our 2017 Semi Precious Bead Collection
Fun and informative PDF!
We are on Instagram!
Search Our Blog
Carnival and Performing Arts
New Carnival and Performing Arts Catalog
Our Major Bead and Components Catalogs
Press For Our Products
Nail Art at John Bead
Latest Blog Posts
- Create Your Own Badge With Leather and Beads May 24, 2017
- Overstock on Blades and Steel Ruler May 23, 2017
- Statement Necklace with Wire Wrapped Glass Beads May 18, 2017
- DiamonDuo Beads Are Now Less Expensive! May 18, 2017
- Cali Bead Inspiration May 16, 2017
- Brazilian Sandalwood Beads May 16, 2017
- Jewelry Display Boxes! May 15, 2017
- A Little Bit More About Our 2017 Semi Precious Stone Collection – Their Best Attributes May 11, 2017
- Mixed Bead Boxes – A Closer Look May 9, 2017
- Lush Green Multi Length Simply Stylish Necklace May 8, 2017
Subscribe to our blog posts!
John Bead YouTube Channel
Metal Complex Products
Midnight Leaves Soutache Statement by Nancy Donaldson for John Bead Corp and Dazzle-it!
Leather Works Manual
Rings by Giovanna
We Are On Pinterest!
Tag Archives: Porcelain
I have been making some unique jewelry sets with our vintage Japanese Porcelain cabochons (almost out of stock) and our filigree settings. There are so many choices in this collection. The rings are fabulous for showing off a special cabochon. … Continue reading
This necklace shows off the opulent look that can be achieved in minutes with our vintage Japanese porcelain beads. (I hope there are still some left in stock by the time you read this post.) A beading board, Beadalon wire … Continue reading
It is always exciting to see what designers can create with vintage items. Nancy Donaldson was given some of the Japanese Porcelain beads we have on sale this month and as you can see she combined them beautifully with soutache … Continue reading
These unique cabochons and beads were located in our warehouse and our staff have fallen in love with them. We can’t source them again so order quickly before they are all gone. They look amazing added to our filigree settings.
Our current sale has very limited quantities.